Celebrity dress designer Suzanne Neville launches an exclusive wedding favor pin badge for Cancer Research UK
Luxury bridal and evening wear designer Suzanne Neville has designed a limited edition wedding favour pin badge exclusively for Cancer Research UK.
The unique favour has been carefully crafted to include elements of Suzanne’s famous designs, choosing a classic symbol of love – the heart – while paying homage to her trademark corset shapes. Gently curved lines join at the centre to draw focus to a diamant detail, while delicate glitter adds to the sparkle of this sleek design.
Couples planning their big day can order these stylish pin badges for every guest, along with personalised favour cards with the bride and groom?s names and their wedding date elegantly displayed.
These limited edition wedding favours are a meaningful souvenir and a unique way to add the perfect finishing touch to your wedding day.? Choosing Cancer Research UK’s favours also offers a subtle way for the bride and groom to celebrate a friend or family member surviving cancer, or to remember someone close to them.
In return, Cancer Research UK asks that couples make a suggested donation of £2.50 per pin badge, which goes towards the charity’s life saving research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all cancers.
Suzanne Neville said: ‘I was delighted when Cancer Research UK asked me if I?d like to design a wedding favour for its wonderful range, its a charity that is really close to my heart and I?m really pleased with how it’s turned out. I wanted to create something simple and elegant. Getting married is about celebrating your loved ones, your family and friends as much as each other. This little keepsake is the ideal reminder of a special day for everyone who’s lucky enough to share it with you.
‘Sadly, one in three people will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, which means it will probably affect us all at some point in our lives. But thanks to research, more people are surviving cancer than ever before and Cancer Research UK has been at the heart of that progress.
‘I hope that everyone who orders the pin badges enjoys them, and that they give generously, knowing that their contribution will help beat cancer sooner.
For images, more information, or to set up an interview with Suzanne, please contact Issy Evans at Cancer Research UK on 0203 469 8302 or email@example.com
About Cancer Research UK
- Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading cancer charity dedicated to saving lives through research
- The charity’s pioneering work into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer has helped save millions of lives.
- Cancer Research UK receives no government funding for its life-saving research. Every step it makes towards beating cancer relies on every pound donated.
- Cancer Research UK has been at the heart of the progress that has already seen survival rates in the UK double in the last forty years.
- Cancer Research UK supports research into all aspects of cancer through the work of over 4,000 scientists, doctors and nurses.
- Together with its partners and supporters, Cancer Research UK’s vision is to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
For further information about Cancer Research UK’s work or to find out how to support the charity, please call 0300 123 1022 or visit www.cancerresearchuk.org. Follow Cancer Research UK on Twitter and Facebook
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.